Today, social media is more of a Pay to Play game.
Platforms like Facebook and Instagram prioritize posts by friends and family, making it harder for companies to compete for news feed space. However with paid social you can ensure that your ads have a place on your desired customers feed.
This is basically the definition of social media advertising. It’s used by companies looking to improve their social media marketing and it can be done in a number of ways.
Unlike other traditional advertising channels, paid social has many advantages that allows companies to be much more efficient.
It offers the opportunity for companies to raise brand awareness, drive traffic to websites or store fronts, generate leads and conversions, and overall produce immediate results for businesses. Social media advertising campaigns enables you to target your most relevant customers, by reaching a larger audience and using data to provide you with the best results.
We are really good at Ads.
Why is social media advertising important for my business?
Social media advertising, also known as paid social, is important because it allows you to directly track your ROI. Running a social media ad campaign is a great way to reach new potential customers, generate brand awareness, stay ahead of the competition, retain existing customers, retarget lost leads, strengths brand credibility, build a strong social presence, and the list could go on and on!
What does social media advertising offer my business?
Social media ads allow you to:
- Connect with potential customer who need your product or services.
- Advertise in multiple social platforms.
- Direct quality traffic to your website.
- Generate more sales.
- Offer insights into your customers.
How do I determine who my target audience is?
In order to determine who your target audience, there a couple questions we like to ask:
- What are the core demographics of your audience?
- Is it gender specific? What is the age range? What about income bracket and occupation? We even did as deep as education level.
- What are their interests?
- What city? Country? State?
Knowing and understanding your target audience’s demographics is essential to a successful marketing campaign. Through our paid advertising roadmap, we will also help you figure out who your ideal customer is and how we can target them in the most effective ways.
How much should I designate to social media advertising?
Paid social is one of the most budget-friendly ways to advertise. With that said, there are some key elements that play into your advertising budget:
- Your budget
- Audience targeting and competition
- Time of year
- Ad placement
- Optimization ad delivery
Facebook lets you advertise with as little as $5 a day. With-that-said it’s also good to keep in mind that social media is a pay to play strategy. So in order to see good results a personalized ad spend is recommended during our strategy call with at least $500 - $1000 a month.
How can I get started?
We would love to talk! Schedule a 30 minute FREE consultation with our paid social expert. If we are a good fit, then we will work on a roadmap to help you successfully launch your campaign. We take care of everything, from the creative to the copy and building your campaign. Are you ready to grow your business in 2023? Let's Chat!
Need more reasons to use Paid Social?
- Social spending rose by 10.1% in 2022 and is set to rise by a further 13% in 2023.
- More than 79% of people make purchases based on online or social media advertisements.
- 69% is the percentage of U.S. adults on Facebook
- The average Paid Search campaign generates a 200% ROI.
- Facebook is the primary content distribution channel for marketers today. (HubSpot Research)
- 130 million social media users engage with shopping posts every month.
- Paid media is the number one place advertisers plan to allocate their marketing budget in the next year. (Not Another State of Marketing Report)
- 57% of consumers will follow a brand to learn about new products or services.
- B2B digital advertising is expected to reach $12.6 billion in 2022. (Statista)